True Close Coupled DP Valves
Differential Flow Metering has been around for over 100 years ! Over that time installations have been fraught with problems including:
- Impulse lines being damaged.
- Plugging, Blockage or Freezing of Impulse Lines.
- Connection Failure usually Orifice Nipples.
- Constant Maintenance to limit Fugitive Emissions and maintain integrity.
- Enequal Impulse Line lengths leading to errors with readings.
Colson X-Cel have the perfect fully patented solution to all these problems with the new True Close Coupled DPX-Cel Differential Flow and PX-Cel Static measurement systems.
Our Innovative system will alleviate all of the problems associated with typical installations of Differential Pressure systems. The DPX-Cel true close coupled product has a history of being reliable, maintenance free and providing accurate information.
Do you have problems shown below associated with the standard method for DP pressure measurement ?
- Damaged Impulse Lines
- Plugged, Blocked or Frozen Impulse lines.
- Connection failures (Orifice Nipples)
- Constant maintenance to limit Fugitive emmissions / Maintain Integrity.
- Unequal Impulse line lengths leading to innacurate measurements.
- Not complying to NACE due to bending of 316 tubing.
If so we have the perfect solution with our Truer Close Coupled DPX-Cel valve instrument measuring system.